I kind of overdid it on the sweets over the holidays, I’m sure some of you can relate, and I was all ready to buckle down and get my low carb on when Melinda said, “But…cheeseburger tots…” at which point I decided one more day wouldn’t hurt and we baked up a batch of these tasty Cheeseburger Tots. It was totally worth it because cheeseburger + tater tots = WIN!!
I’ll admit I’m a tater tot fanatic. If I find a place with tater tots on the menu they are instantly my new favorite restaurant. Tater tots are little, crisp, golden, bites of potato deliciousness! If you aren’t a hardcore tot fan like me don’t skip these babies, Melinda isn’t all about tater tots and she agreed these Cheeseburger Tots are amazing. It’s like wrapping your cheeseburger up in french fries. Are you drooling yet?
- 48 Tater Tots, frozen
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- ½ c. Onion, finely diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Pickle Relish
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Note: You can use more or less of any of these condiments according to your taste!
- Mini Pickles for garnish
- ½ c. Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. Pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat. Once meat has browned drain the grease then add beef and onions back to the skillet and cook until softened.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, and pickle relish to the ground beef and stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a mini muffin pan and place three tater tots in each cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the muffin pan from the oven and use a tamper to press the tater tots down into each cup. This will create a tater tot cup.
- Fill the tater tots will the ground beef mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Place the tater tots back in the oven and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheeseburger tots from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin pan.
- While the cheeseburger tots cool mix together all of the special sauce ingredients.
- Drizzle the special sauce over the cheeseburger tots and top with mini pickle slices.
See more here
You should also see :How To Pink Lemonade
How To Sparkling Honey Limeade
How To Tropical Orange Smoothie
How To Strawberry mango agua fresca
How To Orange Lemonade Punch Recipe How
To Blackberry Lemonade