If you have had the chance to see the recipes I shared on my blog until now, you must have seen that I am a big fan of cheesecake. I simply love cheesecake in every form, whether it’s cake, cupcakes, or a classic salty dish – Chimichangas, which I just had to transform into a dessert and try to fill it with strawberry cheesecake.
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup cool whip
- 3/4 fresh raspberries-washed and well dried
- 3/4 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 15 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate-coarsely chopped
- With a mixer beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in raspberries to incorporate into cream cheese.
- Add cool whip and stir with a spatula.
- Add graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine. Set in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and set aside.(Make sure you have enough room in your freezer for tray because the truffles must chill after being rolled).
- With a tablespoon or small ice cream scoop drop dollops of the cheesecake mixture onto parchment paper. Shape each dollop with your hand into a nice round balls.(if it’s too soft to work with, place the dollops in the freezer for a while).
- Set the truffles in the freezer until completely frozen (it might take couple hours).
- Melt the chocolate and let it sit for 5 minutes to slightly cool so the truffles won’t melt while dipping.
- Remove truffles from the freezer and begin dipping into the chocolate using a fork or a spoon. Work in small batches (take a few truffles from the freezer at the time because they soften really quickly).Place chocolate covered truffles onto parchment paper. Truffles must be completely sealed with chocolate!!! If you missed some spots you can add few drops of melted chocolate with a spoon to cover the whole truffle.
- When finish dipping process transfer leftover of melted chocolate into a zip lock bag, cut of the corner and drizzle over the truffles.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator and take out when ready to serve. They soften quickly at the room temperature.
See more here
You should also see :How To Pink Lemonade
How To Sparkling Honey Limeade
How To Tropical Orange Smoothie
How To Strawberry mango agua fresca
How To Orange Lemonade Punch Recipe How
To Blackberry Lemonade